Friday 9 March 2012

Fantastic Organic restaurant in Tokyo!

After living in Tokyo for 3 ½ years I have finally found a beautiful organic restaurant that I recommend with confidence.

I always prefer eating organic food as it not only ensures your body receives the high quality nutrition it also tastes better!

I was invited by Azusa san from Jasmin Aromatiques to have a business dinner at one of her friends organic restaurant. I was surprised at the range of quality organic food and beverages (Luca, the owner even makes is own Cola). All dishes were amazing and even some exotic dishes like a strawberry risotto that was surprising yummy. The one dish that I recommend above all is the dehydrated vegetables (picture). The flavor jumps to life and each vegetable is so distinct its like having a party in your mouth!

At the moment it’s their tomato harvest, so we indulged in a special tomato course. The tomato harvest is only for a limited time so please don’t miss out! This is a 6 course meal for only ¥7,800.

I have already made a reservation to go back on Saturday!

Happy Eating

Lani


Tokyo Fitness
Elana Jade

No comments:

Post a Comment